[mapguide-users] Properties pane not displaying correct attributes.

Nico Alberti nico at langhirano.it
Tue Feb 27 10:44:14 EST 2007

Hello all

I am doing some tests on a layer representing a channel grid,
generating a selection in the Task pane, and then passing that
selection to the Map frame and zooming the Map frame to the selection.
The selection works correctly, since the channel I am selecting turns
blue, and the map zooms accordingly. Sometimes, however the property
pane is populated by the data of a connected channel, not the one I
selected.
Doing some search in the list I found cases where the property pane
was not populated, but I did not find any previous case of this
behaviour.

I am quite a newbie, and in my tests I am tweaking the mapviewerphp
example, perhaps I did forget something, but, as far as I know I did
not touch the code regarding the property display.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and sorry
for my poor English.
--
Ciao
Nico