[mapguide-users] Print Layout and Resources

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Tue Feb 27 19:30:05 EST 2007

You will need to convert your xml content to an MgByteReader, then call
SetResource() from the MgResourceService to create your resources.

The symbols are a bit trickier. The data portion of the symbol library
resource seems to be a multi-sheet dwf, each sheet containing a particular
symbol.

You need a way to insert a new sheet containing your new symbol/logo into a
dwf and set that dwf as the Symbol Library's data. (I don't know how to do
this...). You then need to call SetResourceData() from the MgResourceService
on your Symbol Library resource.

Hope that helps.

- Jackie