[mapguide-users] draw_line.php example program

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Feb 28 20:59:53 EST 2007

Hmm,

It looks like the developers samples zipfile didn't make it across during our server transition.

The source for this file is available from one of the linked Live Applications:

http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/index.php <http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/index.php>

Clicking on the redlining example will give you links to view the source, and from there you can copy/paste to your computer.

Jason

From: George McLean
Subject: [mapguide-users] draw_line.php example program

I am having trouble finding the draw_line.php example referred to in the
DevGuide.pdf file. Should this have been installed when I installed MGOS
1.1?

Is there a way to get this file from the mapguide.osgeo.org site?