[mapguide-users] Guestion about speedup mapguide, diferent domainname to mapagent.fcgi.

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 28 20:35:49 EST 2007

Yes, the problem of the tiles not necessarily being on the same machine as the web server is one of the limitations/assumptions that I had in mind also. But then I decided that this can be worked around by using a file system mount from the web server to the server where the tiles are. I've seen a similar thing done on Linux/Apache, not sure if Windows could handle such a setup.

Traian