[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Guestion about speedup mapguide, diferent domainname to mapagent.fcgi.

Jonathon jmatpat at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 28 23:51:30 EST 2007

Is there only the tooltip column in the shape file?  Also, can you have
different layers for different scales that don't use tootips for the initial
map.

Be limiting tooltips/working with scales, we were able to take initial load
times from about 30 seconds to 5-8 seconds.  More in line with MG 6.5 with
ActiveX.