[Mapguide_users] Google / Yahoo / Windows Live as Base Map

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 2 17:26:05 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

One of the efforts we have been working on is a data provider in FDO for
GlobeXplorer imagery that would allow you to include this for-fee
service as base maps in your application. See the GlobeXplorer website
for more information:

http://www.globexplorer.com/

If this is of interest, please contact me off-list and we can discuss
how we might be able to provide this for you.

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga
President & CEO, DM Solutions Group