[Mapguide_users] Fastcgi issues on Fedora 4 and 1.1.0 RC1

Atanas Rusev toltec at clubextreme.org
Tue Jan 2 18:02:40 EST 2007

Happy New Year to all !

Issues that you mention are NOT happens on Fedora Core 6 with Mapguide 1.1.0
RC1. FDO 3.2

I have tried with several parallel sessions on the same resources and
everything is served great and fast. I have also got these (warn) messages,
but they are normal when running an application in "dynamic" fastcgi mode.
I have no Seg Faults (if they comes you can trace them back - it is possible
your application produce them or so.
I have no (errors) messages also.

Best Regards,

Atanas