SV: [Mapguide_users] WMS looking for help!

Martin Burrows martin.burrows at geosol.se
Thu Jan 11 09:38:25 EST 2007

Hi Jan,

Have you verified that the WMS is up and running with any other client (you
tried to get it working in MapInfo and ArcCadastre, but it would be helpful
to find out if you tried with any other client-side software)? Just trying
to figure out if it is a server-side or a client-side issue.

Have you checked that the server side settings in Site Admin are ok?

As for the more than single layer-question, I’m happy to pass that question
on

Regards,

Martin

Ps. Nice to see that there are more Swedes that are working with MGOS, give
me a call if you want!

Martin Burrows
martin.burrows at geosol.se
070 – 48 28 896