[Mapguide_users] MGRenderingService QueryFeatures

Scott Hameister ScottH at mPower-tech.com
Thu Jan 11 18:17:08 EST 2007

OK Giving up on FCGI answers for QueryMapFeatures....

Anybody have any examples of the API using MGRenderingService and
QueryFeatures...any language would do.

Also Which Group should this go under??? Is Dev for Actual Open Source
coders...or API programmers as well...I seem to get more answers from Dev
but don't want to be impolite

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Scott Hameister
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:45 AM
To: Mapguide_users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [Mapguide_users] CGI QueryMapFeatures

Is there any documentation on the FCGI OPERATIONS and params Yet?
Since the WebAPI is so wrapped around it it would be nice to no what
parameters are available...
When I goto http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
"OPERATION=QueryMapFeatures" isn't even an option...and I'm assuming even
this site doesn't give all the options of FCGI params either.