[Mapguide_users] IIS Install - Possible only for Default Web Site?
jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Thu Jan 11 20:15:43 EST 2007
I know with Windows 2003 server at least, that you can save a virtual
directory configuration into an xml file and create another virtual
directory from that configuration.
1) Right click the virtual directory to replicate, and choose "All Tasks" ->
"Save configuration to a file"
2) Enter the file name to save to and save it.
3) Right click your destination node and choose "New" -> "Virtual Directory
4) Choose the file you just saved and click "Read file"
5) Choose the virtual directory to import.
Hope that helps
Andy Morsell wrote:
> When using the MGOS installer on Windows and choosing to have it configure
> itself under Internet Information Services, is there any way to get it to
> install under a defined web site other than Default Web Site? I have
> manually configured MGOS under other web sites in the past, but it can be
> real pain to try to get all of the settings correct. If not, is there a
> document that details the manual configuration that anyone knows of?
> Thank you.
> Mapguide_users mailing list
> Mapguide_users at lists.osgeo.org
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/IIS-Install---Possible-only-for-Default-Web-Site--tf2962346s16610.html#a8290191
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users