[Mapguide_users] IIS Install - Possible only for Default Web Site?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jan 11 21:03:00 EST 2007

That's a good thought, just save the one configured under Default Web Site
and then load it into your desired web site.  It looks like IIS 5 (Windows
200 and XP) does not have that option, though.  It looks like there are some
scripts on the web that will help solve this.  It sure would be nice if the
install package detected multiple sites configured under IIS and asked you
which one.  I'll add this item (or see if it already is an item) as an
enhancement in Project Tracker.

Andy