[mapguide-users] MGOS as WMS server and EPSG/WKT problem?

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 12 12:14:51 EST 2007

Hi Robert,

Can you send me the WKT string that works for MGE? I'll see if I can figure out why it's failing on MGOS. Please also send me an example of the "Bounds" setting for one of the layers that uses this coordinate system.

Also, when you stop your web server following a modification to OgcWmsService.config.awd, please check that all mapagent.exe processes have terminated (and end them manually if necessary) before re-starting it. This will ensure that a cached version of the old file does not get used.

Thanks,

Chris Claydon.