[Mapguide-users] CGI QueryMapFeatures

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 12 16:27:38 EST 2007

Hi Scott,

I did a quick check on the QueryMapFeatures OPERATION.  It is intended
to work with visible layers only.  Any layers not visible at the current
scale range will be excluded.

You may want to look at SELECTFEATURES instead.  It requires more in
depth knowledge of the layers and their data sources but does not depend
on view state because it goes directly against the feature source.

Thanks,
Trevor