SV: [mapguide-users] Raster Problems with MapGuide Studio 7

Webo vedad at sl-king.com
Thu Jan 18 04:00:39 EST 2007

Me again..

I also tried to ad these rasters using "Load procedure" and selecting TIF
files, but when I set up these parameters on "New Load procedure" screen and
click "Load procedure" button I get warning message:

Server does not support requested provider: Autodesk.Raster

I use WinXP SP2, MapGuide OS 1.1.0, MapGuideStudio2007, King.Oracle
provider.

Thank you in advance.