SV: [mapguide-users] Raster Problems with MapGuide Studio 7

Webo vedad at sl-king.com
Thu Jan 18 03:37:43 EST 2007

Hello,

I use MapGuide OS 1.1.0, MapGuideStudio 2007, King.Oracle provider and all
it works fine, BUT... when I want to add rasters to project there come some

problems. I add raster files (TIFF) using OSGeo FDO Provider for Raster
(GDAL). Two problems appear:

-studio works very slow when raster layers are on
-when I pan the screen raster images are stretching (deforming).

I tried to find some solution on forum but had no luck.
I hope somebody can help me to solve this problem.

Vedad