[mapguide-users] Re: WFS and MapGuide Open?

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 04:16:11 EST 2007

Hi Andy,

I had similar problems when I tried to get WFS working a few months ago (November 2006). I haven't actually got MGOS up and running at the moment due to having to replace my pc, but at the time I remember wondering if MGOS was missing one of the required parameters in the WFS request. I didn't get any response on the list at the time though, so I haven't got any suggestions I'm afraid! I will be getting MGOS back up and running asap, so I will try and reproduce the problem then.

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator
Oxford Archaeology North