[mapguide-users] Folder in legend won't expand [No Virusesdetected]

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 19 12:34:16 EST 2007

Looks like a bug in the AJAX legend pane.  Something to do with the
first group in a map?

I was able to expand it by right-clicking in the pane and selecting
"Expand".

Also, if you open the map using DWF Viewer you can expand that group.
So it seems there's nothing wrong with your map.

You didn't mention what version of MapGuide you're using.

Walt