SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0 Released

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jan 23 12:37:11 EST 2007

 I would be willing to test it on my end.  I have both MrSID and ECW images
that I could test against.  Or, I could test with the images that come with
GDAL - I believe you had some MrSID and ECW images in the test images
directory?  I imagine other folks on this list would be willing to do
similar testing if working towards the goal to achieve support in MGOS for
these image formats.

Andy