SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0 Released

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Jan 23 12:54:04 EST 2007

That would certainly be much appreciated, Andy. I would normally
volunteer too, but in this case I can't....I can't install 1.1 on my
server because it'll break my existing maps...and I can't test it on my
own PC because that's where I use Studio, and I can't use Studio with
both 1.0 and 1.1 (not without patching and unpatching, anyway - from
what the mapguide page says). Hopefully we can get this figured out for
1.2.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*