[mapguide-users] Forced to Login

Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com
Wed Jan 24 15:00:42 EST 2007

Hi,

I've created my first site using the MG Studio. All worked well however I
did notice that the user is requested to login the first time the site is
used (both in Firefox and IE). When I type in Administrator/admin, then
the site works. Since that's a MG login, I assume this should be
controlled in the MG Admin. To workaround I added everyone as an "Author"
however this didn't solve the problem. I then added "Everyone" as an
administrator. Still didn't solve the problem. Fairly sure I added the
objects correctly. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Hobbs
GIS Supervisor