[mapguide-users] Forced to Login

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Fri Jan 26 11:53:44 EST 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:00:42 -0800, <Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com> wrote:

> I've created my first site using the MG Studio. All worked well however I
> did notice that the user is requested to login the first time the site is
> used (both in Firefox and IE). When I type in Administrator/admin, then
> the site works.

Users can log in using "Anonymous" as the user name and leave password
field blank. This question has come up here several times; the archives
will include instructions regarding how you can append the login
credentials to the URL you give users to connect with.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.