[mapguide-users] 1.1.0 and WFS?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jan 24 19:05:10 EST 2007

Does anybody have a 1.1.0 installation on Windows that has WMS and WFS
configured?  On my recent install, I can validate WMS and all works fine,
but when I test WFS, I get the following:

An exception occurred in FDO component. FDO Provider Not Registered
An exception occurred in FDO component. FDO Provider Not Registered
Exception occurred in method MgFdoConnectionManager.Open at line 200 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\common\ma
nager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp
I've confirmed that providers.xml does have an entry for OSGeo.WFS.3.2 (but
does this matter since I'm not trying to read WFS, I'm trying to expose
it?).  The Server/Bin/FDO folder does contain WFSProvider.dll.
Any ideas?

Andy