[mapguide-users] Error: Failed to stylize layer (WMS Connection over https)

risto risto.natynki at vianova.fi
Thu Jan 25 09:03:51 EST 2007

I have created a WMS Connection with needed credentials over secure https
protocol. The connection is successfull.

I am able to get a list of available feature classes from the WMS
Connection. I can create a Layer and a Map based on the created Layer. Map
also inherits correct coordinates from the Layer as Initial view definition.

Map and Layer Previes fail, also Web Layout does not work both in Ajax and
DWF Viewers. There is no error message, the map layer is just empty.

Error.log:

<2007-01-25T15:32:48> 			Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: LayerDefinition25
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Raster property has no spatial context association.
 StackTrace:
  - MgStylizationUtil.StylizeLayers line 993 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\StylizationUtil.cpp
Failed to stylize layer: LayerDefinition25
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Raster property has no spatial context association.

I am using latest Mapguide OpenSource 1.1.0 version.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?