[mapguide-users] Open Source Raster FDO provider patch available

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 26 13:36:26 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks to the hard work of Frank and Greg of the FDO project, we now
have a patch available for the open source raster provider. The details
of how to install it are at http://mapguide.osgeo.org/downloads.html
(see the third bullet point in the Windows Installers section).

This patch only applies to Windows, no patch is required for the Linux
version.

Also, I have put instructions on how to use the GDAL provider in the FAQ
at http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_Open_User_Technical_FAQ%27s.

This patch is not the MrSID and ECW plugins that Frank is also working
on (BTW, thanks Frank for your efforts here to support the MGOS
project).

Tom