[mapguide-users] web studio - feature data setup?

TW twiebe at cityofwinkler.ca
Fri Jan 26 14:17:05 EST 2007

When I try to create a layer from an uploaded data source in web studio it
will not allow me to occupy the feature class or geometry fields to setup
the layer.
Web studio will allow me to create a feature data source and upload either a
shp file or sdf, and yes it does actual create a folder in the respoistory
and makes it available.

I am running the server on IIS 5. Am I missing something obvious? I have
used the enterprise software and it works fine. But I cannot use the
Opensource.

What am I missing?

Tim