[mapguide-users] web studio - feature data setup?

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 21:21:27 EST 2007

Tim,

Can you search through the repository to see if the sdf file is
actually present on the server? I'm wondering if there is some IIS
specific issue with the upload mechanism. It works under apache.

Another thing you could try is creating an unmanaged feature source
(pointing it to a file/folder already on the server) to see if that
allows you to create a layer.

zak

On 1/26/07, TW <twiebe at cityofwinkler.ca> wrote:

> When I try to create a layer from an uploaded data source in web studio it
> will not allow me to occupy the feature class or geometry fields to setup
> the layer.
> Web studio will allow me to create a feature data source and upload either a
> shp file or sdf, and yes it does actual create a folder in the respoistory
> and makes it available.
>
> I am running the server on IIS 5. Am I missing something obvious? I have
> used the enterprise software and it works fine. But I cannot use the
> Opensource.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Tim

Zak James