[mapguide-users] Properties Frame in Studio 2007 - Hyperlinks

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Mon Jan 29 10:08:45 EST 2007

On Andy's Spokane page...
Looking further, Andy is there some issue with refresh in the tooltip? I
notice that if the window is active (IE7) and I hover on a parcel the tab
shows as busy (spinning?) and the tooltip flashes. If I go to the ctrl click
window the map settles down and displays the tootip correctly (constant).
However the assessors info page is on top. Is this what everyone else sees?