[mapguide-users] Properties Frame in Studio 2007 - Hyperlinks

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jan 29 11:58:46 EST 2007

Brad,
Yes, the AJAX callbacks for tooltips in MGOS can exhibit strange behaviors
if the it takes too long for that tooltip to display (as in my case where
the property photo thumbnail is produced by server-side processing for each
tooltip on the fly).  I brought this particular issue up with the developers
about 6 months ago and it apparently has not been fixed.  The problem does
not occur in Firefox.

Andy