[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jan 29 11:38:32 EST 2007

Chris,

Is the MapGuide service running under a local account?  I haven't run
into this yet, but I've seen this kind of problem with other services
not being able to access network resource.  You typically have to run
them under a network account, or have an account on both machines with
synced passwords.

Jason