[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source or MapServer

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Tue Jan 30 09:50:16 EST 2007

By using MapGuide OS I also think your going to see more development since
the promary goal is to push MapGuide Enterprise by Autodesk. Better support
and faster responses on feature aditions and bug fixes. Right now MapGuide
OS is like the beta test bed... once it proves itself stable Autodesk
releases a service pack for their Enterprise version.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=6546938&siteID=123112

Chris