[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Mon Jan 29 13:51:08 EST 2007

I've gotten that to work fine.  Unless I read incorrectly you should be
able to define a folder and all the images in that folder will be
mapped.  Maybe I'm wrong.  However when I map a folder in this matter
only the first images is displayed.

I guess I was thinking that if I had a folder full of tiles say 200, and
I mapped the folder all the tiles would be displayed in the map without
having to explicitly define a data connection to each image.  Maybe this
isn't enabled in the new plug-ins that Frank just finished, I just
wanted to see if anyone else was seeing the behavior and if not maybe I
missed something.

Anyway as I stated earlier great job Frank this driver is very fast and
shows the images very quickly.  This is a great addition to the MGOS
app.

Chris