[mapguide-users] web studio - feature data setup?

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:59:30 EST 2007

Tim,

It's possible that something specific to IIS is going wrong, but if
that was the case I would expect the sdf/shp in the repository to be
damaged in some way. Can you grab a shape file from the repository and
try to load it with another tool to make sure it's still valid?

If that looks ok, I'd be interested in seeing the xml for the feature
source (you can save it using Studio or the mapagent utility.)

zak