[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Tue Jan 30 06:54:40 EST 2007

WinXPSP2 Spanish edition installed on d:\
1) Remove MGOS 1.0.2. Maintain the Repository directory with my .ecw
rasters, layers and so on.
2) Install MGOS 1.1.0 final and .ecw plugin.
3) restart the pc.
4) When I try to see in my browser the .ecw with the viewer, this layer is
blank.
The Error.log show me this:

<2007-01-30T12:47:36> 			Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: 21072u_Raster
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        FDO Provider Not Registered
 StackTrace:
  - MgStylizationUtil.StylizeLayers line 993 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\StylizationUtil.cpp
Failed to stylize layer: 21072u_Raster
An exception occurred in FDO component.
FDO Provider Not Registered
<2007-01-30T12:47:37> 			Administrator