[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1.0 install

Knight, Gregory Gregory.Knight.bra at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jan 30 13:59:28 EST 2007

I am attempting to upgrade to MGOS 1.1.0 from 1.0.1.  I completely
deinstalled 1.0.1, rebooted, then installed 1.1.0 with the.NET web
extensions.  When I try to run my app after the install, I get the
following error:

CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OSGeo' could not be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

So, it would seem that the OSGeo.Mapguide .NET assembly isn't getting
registered properly.  I think I can confirm this by using the visual
studio object browser - where I can see other referenced assemblies;
like System.IO, System.Collections, etc. but see no OSGeo assemblies.

I didn't see any other threads reporting this issue... So two questions:

1.	Why me? :)
2.	How do I straighten this out?  At this point, Ive run through
the install procedure about 3 times.  Can I manually register the
assembly?

Thanks,

Greg

confidential, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts
law. It is intended
contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.