[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1.0 install

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jan 30 14:08:18 EST 2007

I assume that you copied the new MapGuide dll files into your application's
bin folder?  I ran into some other .NET weirdness when I did the same
upgrade recently and found that deleting the folders in
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files forced
the applications to rebuild and did seem to help.

Andy

  _____