[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jan 31 11:09:00 EST 2007

Yes, you will have to redefine your raster datasources.  I prefer the GDAL
provider since you just point to the directory or file that you want
anywhere on your file system rather than loading the data into your
repository through a load procedure.   It would probably make the most sense
to delete your existing repository raster's.

Andy