[mapguide-users] ODBC Provider with SQL Server 2005: Does it works for somebody?

FGoulet gouletf at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Jan 30 16:00:25 EST 2007

If yes, I would very like to know your configuration!

I have been trying to show a simple point layer from a SQL server 2005 db
without success.

Like I said in my previous post, this is the error I get from MGOS 1.1.0 log
file:

<2007-01-23T12:30:56> Anonymous
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: DredgingActivity
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        RDBMS: Incompatible column type
 StackTrace:
  - MgStylizationUtil.StylizeLayers line 993 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\StylizationUtil.cpp
Failed to stylize layer: DredgingActivity
An exception occurred in FDO component.
RDBMS: Incompatible column type

I you're using the FDO ODBC provider with SQLServer 2005, please share your
setup with me.

My setup:
Windows server 2003  sp1
MGOS 1.1.0 on IIS6