[mapguide-users] ODBC Point features failure

IElsinga at fac.bm IElsinga at fac.bm
Thu Jul 5 10:07:59 EDT 2007

Thanks Haris, do you know how I can create FDO layers from points in
numerical columns using KingFdoClass without using MsSqlSpatial?    I
tried running Fdo2Fdo but it required a Geometry column which, I assume,
requires MsSqlSpatial

Thanks,

Ian Elsinga

"Haris Kurtagic" <haris at sl-king.com>
Sent by: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
07/04/2007 07:20 PM
Please respond to
MapGuide Users Mail List <mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org>

"MapGuide Users Mail List" <mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [mapguide-users] ODBC Point features failure

Perhaps King.MsSqlSpatial provider can help you.
Even if you don’t use MsSqlSpatial you can create FDO layer from points in
numeric columns using KingFdoClass.
Truth is I haven’t tried it without MsSqlSpatial installed on SQL Server
but I think it could work.

Haris