[mapguide-users] UnManagedData Slow

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jul 5 11:32:25 EDT 2007

See this existing trac ticket on this topic:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/175.  If you enable pooling for SDF (I
believe SDF by default is excluded from pooling in serverconfig.ini) you
should see the same performance increase noted in the ticket.  The
development team is aware of these issues and have set the milestone for
this to be fixed in release 1.3

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com