[mapguide-users] MrSid images not displaying

Scott Steigerwald scott.steigerwald at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:48:07 EDT 2007

Yes, I did that.  Just to make sure, I downloaded the DLL again and restarted
the MapGuide service, but still the same effects.

I will try upgrading to RC2 today to see if that helps at all, but I do not
even see the Sid in MapGuide Studio, so this leads me to believe there is
some other issue possibly.