[mapguide-users] DGN file to MSSQL geodatabase?

Milan Lazecky el.migno at post.cz
Fri Jul 6 16:13:54 EDT 2007

Hi everybody.
I am experimenting in connecting MGOS with mssql geodatabase.
I need to upload a DGN file to mssql geodatabase but I really am not able to do it :(
Any help is appreciated...
Maybe ogr2ogr? Does anybody have experience with php and ogr2ogr utility? I have tried a php_ogr.dll but it works only with php 4 (but i need to use the 5 version).
Maybe some good person can post a functional php_sql.dll for php5? I cannot find it anywhere and do not know how to compile it :(
Thank you very much, it is becoming my nightmare nowadays...
Milan