[mapguide-users] Center View through URL

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Fri Jul 6 17:39:20 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I try to achieve this: to put url to some website, which would then redirect
user to the map, and center the map to the location of an object. So URL
from outside page would be

http://mapserver.somedomain/index.php?X=12345&Y=12345&Scale=500

On my index.php, I've put before initiating map and all other stuff:

	if (isset($_GET['X'])) {
	$SETVIEWCENTERX = $_GET['X'];
	$SETVIEWCENTERY = $_GET['Y'];
        }

.. too pick up X and Y coordinates. But, this doesn't do the trick. Am I
using wrong parameters, or are they in the wrong place? Error.log doesn't
show too much. So, if anyone knows what is the error here, or how can I do
this task, please help.

Thank you.