[mapguide-users] Installation assistance

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Wed Jul 11 14:06:44 EDT 2007

Hi Listers -

Here is the scoop.  I am running a Windows 2003 Server with IIS6 and PHP
5.2.1 (no apache, no tomcat).  I have a wiki set up for our company that
uses the PHP 5.2.1 (successfully).  I have read on the 1.2.0RC2 download
site that PHP5.2.1 should work with this version.

I have installed 1.2.0RC2 onto the server and have gone through the
install document (Installing and Configuring on Windows).  I have set
all relevant PHP look ups from the MapGuideOpenSource directory to the
location on the server where I installed PHP 5.2.1 (i.e., C:\PHP\).

After installation, I get the following:

Testing Map Agent: the XML Document shows

Testing Site Administrator: The log in screen shows.  I input
Administrator and admin as the L/P and the next screen shows up blank.
The source code for the page is also blank.

Testing Web Server Extensions: The page can not be found.

I have been reading through the archives for similar issues and have
read relevant posts.  Nothing has yet been the answer to my issue stated
above.  Can someone out there lend me their expert advice?  I would be
greatly appreciative.

David