[mapguide-users] Installation assistance

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:08:17 EDT 2007

Did you copy the PHP MapGuide extensions to your existing ExtDir? For
example the php_MapGuideApi.dll file. You can find the location in your
existing PHP.INI file. When Map Guide installs it hard codes the PHP Ext to
"C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Php\ext" those
files and any other needed files on the PHP root need to be copied
accordingly. It won't hurt to have a seconf PHP folder on your server. Some
would find this more custom and secure based on the applications needs.

I also would like to see some real documentation in setting up the web
extent ions with an existing PHP installation.

The Rock