[mapguide-users] MapAgent.exe persists after browser close

nicholda nicholda at talgov.com
Mon Jul 16 15:19:40 EDT 2007

Hi All,

  I am having trouble with MapAgent.exe, after closing the web browser
MapAgent.exe is still running in the background.  Eventually I hit the max
number of connections and can't make another connection until I manually end
the MapAgent processes running in the background.  I am running MGOS 1.2.
Could someone point me in the right direction for resolving this issue.

Thanks,
David