[mapguide-users] MapAgent.exe persists after browser close

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 17 03:12:59 EDT 2007

I belive that MapAgent.exe is supposed to keep running.
IIS/Apache will load/unload fastCGI, to avoid continously reloading
MapAgent.exe.

If you are using WinXP IIS, you are likely refering to the IIS
connection limit on WinXP.
You can increase the number of allowed connections to 40.
Instructions can be found here:
http://weblogs.asp.net/cazzu/archive/2003/10/10/31476.aspx

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S