[mapguide-users] MGO 1.2 -Symbolization Layer Problem

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 00:13:09 EDT 2007

Hi All,
              I am currently working with MGO 1.2.0 RC2 and MapGuide Studio 2007. I downloaded the Symbolization sample and tried to work through with the Highways and Points sample,Everything works perfectly and i can view the weblayout as well as Maps in the MapGuide Studio Preview window with symbolization but the strange thing is happening when i use to click on layers and want to edit and stylize in the MG Studio,it use to give the error-(MapAgent Web Application Encountered a problem and need to close) as well as doesn't show anything in the Style section of the MapGuide Studio layer Editior.

  Is it something missing in the Sample or something else required to work with the Symbolization sample.

  Thks
  Max