[mapguide-users] how to disable the request of Username & Password in a specific web layout

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 17 06:07:37 EDT 2007

Not as such.
The general solution is to create a small script that performs the login
and redirects to the weblayout.
You can find sample code for that in the
"www\mapviewer???\mainframe.???" folder, where ??? is your favorite
scripting language.
I belive that a complete php sample is located in the developer guide
that is part of the standard installation.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S