[mapguide-users] Apache mod_proxy not working for MapGuide / PHP environment

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:59:10 EDT 2007

Hello,

has anyone experience with redirection (mod_proxy in Apache) and the
MapGuide PHP development environment ?
I am trying to integrate MapGuide (as an iframe) into a portal site that is
running into another domain (http://vmap1/portal). Because I need to pass
back information to the portal I need Javascript, but this doesn't work by
default because of the cross domain scripting problem. Therefore we used
reverse proxy in order to overcome this problem.

http://10.20.15.26:8008 is redirected to http://vmap1/GIS

But when loading the weblayout it can not find the toolbar.php,
mapframe.php, etc.
Is this due some configuration in MapGuide Apache or because of internal URL
resolvation ?

Thanks in advance.
Ismaël