[mapguide-users] RE: wrong Polygon selection

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 00:27:59 EDT 2007

Hi Dave Wilson-3,

Can i solve this wrong polygon selection problem ? I import all Geometry
spatial value from .SHP file to MySQL through FDO2FDO. Dave i have not idea
about MySQL envelop operation. MySQL is not a good database for spatial type
data (i mean for MGOS) ? If you have any way to solve this problem, then pls
help me. Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar